Tuesday 25 November 2014

lights, camera, cough...

Hey guys,
     You'll never guess what for once i have a full positive post, well most of it is you looking at pictures of me, how lucky are you?

A couple of weeks ago, me and Mais (if you have no idea who Mais is, where have you been!? She's my best friend) got approached by a worker of Adee Phelan's, and if you have no idea who Adee is, well shame on you! Adee is a very famous Hairdresser and is one of the most generous, kindest, funnest blokes in the whole world, I promise you! He's simply amazing! Anyway, carrying on, we were asked if we would like to go down to the Salon and have our hair, make up and nails done aswell as a photoshoot after, at a ridiculously discounted price, and with it being Adee's salon, how could we say no!

Mais and myself went down to the salon today and had a great time! The staff were friendly and very welcoming and the photographer was absolutely lovely, she made us feel so comfortable infront of the camera and was full of compliments, which always helps when you feel nervous! The only downside was Adee himself wasn't there, but he was busy at Teenage Cancer Trust meetings, because he does alot for charities and other people, which is very sweet of him. So I guess I can forgive him for not being there!

We had such a laugh taking the photos and had some very needed 'Bezzie' time. Having our make up and hair done was really nice, having someone else do it for a change! Just wished I asked for a eyeliner lesson because it looked great! The pictures we're all great, we had such a laugh having them taken, even though we had to be serious in some, and once we seen the christmas stuff, we had to have Christmas photos, especially with it being so close! Everyone should expect a Christmas card with our faces on now!
 All in all we took 40+ photos, but we managed to cut it down to 20 that we liked! I really recommend it, and i'm not just saying that because I know class Adee as a friend!
I'm going to leave Adee's twitter and salon below, give him a follow! He's hilarious!
Adee's twitter
adee's Birmingham salon






I hope you like them and my face hasn't scared you too much
Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tahlia,
    my name's April Pickersgill (I went to CTC in- I think, the year above you).
    Like you, I'm studying Journalism and I have a little request...
    I'm in my third year at the mo, so have the dreaded dissertation to complete, and I have decided to do it on whether the UK should adopt an "opt out" rather than an "opt in" organ donation system.
    I know this is an incredibly sensitive topic, but I was wondering if you would be willing to talk to me about your views on the subject? If so, feel free to find me on Facebook and I can talk to you a bit more about what that will involve! My email is april_pickersgill@hotmail.co.uk if you can't find me! On another note, if you would rather not talk to me, just tell me to back off and I'm happy to do just that!x

    ReplyDelete