Monday 17 November 2014

Vlogging?

Hi guys,
    This post is going to be short and sweet. Lately a few people have suggested to me that i make Youtube Videos along with my blog, which in the past I have thought about but i'm not too sure. I can be quite confident at times but something like this makes me very nervous. Plus, I don't even know if they will be watched, I mean its bad enough you have to read what I put then alone see my mush on your screens ever so often. So, really guys, I'm asking for your advice, should i or shouldn't i? I mean also, what would I speak about, what would you guys like me to talk about? Please let me know!

My friend Holly, who i've became very fond of the past year or so has an amazing youtube channel and blog that you should all go and watch/read and subscribe to. She's an amazing girl, who explains things so well. I adore her so much, and I have everything crossed that she soon gets her transplant.

Holly's youtube channel
Holly's blog

Last thing, if anybody who reads this is good with blogs, websites etc, would you please contact me, I think its time i revamped my blog, because for a Media student, I'm terrible!

Thanks guys, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment