Saturday 16 May 2015

Tahlias transplant journey

I am not sure if I  doing this right as you can imagine I have never wrote a blog. By the way this Tahlias mom Tammy. When Tahlia recieved her call for transplant she told me and her dad that she wanted it all recorded so she understood what had happened whilst alseep and after so she could look back on her journey throughtout the time. Well I'm sure knowing her and finally getting to read her other blogs this is where some of it would have ended up. So I am going to try and please try to keep with me as I start to write about her journey. It may be short and sweet or long dark and through several tears but I will attempt to explain it once ready. I will start to post the beginning soon. So be ready to see it through mine and her dad's eyes those first days after transplant.

Thanks for reading Tammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment